At the heart of your community
tgl is a ground breaking virtual marketplace for local people, business and communities. It brings together multiple online experiences and evolves them into an integrated social, cultural and economic platform.
tgl introduces a new banking system based on the principle of 'learn-and-earn'. In tgl, you generate a new local currency simply by choosing to do the things you enjoy.
Our unique e-banking and e-commerce systems help you create a new way of living as you exchange and barter skills, goods and services locally.
How to tgl
Find offers and activities in tgl
Add an offer to tgl
Manage your homepage
- tgl provides an easy-to-use search engine so members to find each other and all that's on offer
- you can build and present your offers and activities to best effect using a full range of digital media tools
- in MYtgl you have your own website and url where you can build your digital profile using media tabs
- using MYtgl you can add your companies or other organisations as members, each with their own homepage
- a simple address book system enables you to decide who can access your offers and information
- you can choose to display your media posts in the public media libraries
Promote your offers across 3 unique markets
Networks of Interest
Your Local Area
- tgl is a digital village with a marketplace where you can view and build in a virtual world
- tglHUBS are networks of like-minded members who share specific interests in the real world
- local specialists can apply for a license to develop a HUB CO-OP using their existing networks
- by establishing best practice in their HUB, licensees can help to revive the role of the 'Guilds' of old
- HUBS can aggregate their contacts, knowledge and purchasing power for common good
- highlight your trade/barter offers on your local tglTOWNS map with a pop-up advert
New systems of Banking, Commerce and Education
Get paid to have fun
Exchange Goods and Services
- tgl's new banking system is based on the principle of 'learn-and-earn'
- the idea is simple, have fun as you learn-and-earn by exchanging skills and services
- you get paid in a local currency - called 'L' - by tgl'ing - teaching, giving, learning
- in effect, you generate a new local currency simply by choosing to do the things you enjoy
- all tgl members have on-line accounts in the L Bank and a range of online and txt payment options
- trade, barter and swap within your networks using combinations of £s, local currency, time and skills