Local Skills Exchange
Valuing Your Time
Choices to 'Learn-and-Earn'
tgl is a ground breaking virtual marketplace for local people, business and communities. It brings together multiple online experiences and evolves them into an integrated social, cultural and economic platform.
tgl introduces a new banking system based on the principle of 'learn-and-earn'. In tgl, you generate a new local currency simply by choosing to do the things you enjoy.
Our unique e-banking and e-commerce systems help you create a new way of living as you exchange and barter skills, goods and services locally.
New systems of Banking, Commerce and Education
Get paid to have fun
Exchange Goods and Services
- tgl's new banking system is based on the principle of 'learn-and-earn'
- the idea is simple, get paid to have fun by locally exchanging skills and services
- by tgl'ing - teaching, giving and learning - you get paid in a local currency called 'L'
- in truth, you generate this new local currency simply by choosing to do the things you enjoy
- all tgl members have on-line accounts in the L Bank with a range of online and txt payment options
- trade, barter and swap within your networks using combinations of £s, local currency, time and skills
Promote your offers across 3 unique markets
Networks of Interest
Your Local Area
- the tglVILLAGE is a virtual marketplace to discover, share, communicate and trade in diverse new ways
- tglHUBS bring together networks of like-minded people who share interests in the real world
- HUBS aggregate services, contacts, knowledge and purchasing power for common good
- local specialists can apply for a license to develop a HUB Co-op using their existing networks
- by establishing best practice in their HUB, licensees can help to revive the role of the 'Guilds' of old
- highlight your trade/barter offers on your local tglTOWNS map promoted with a pop-up advert