At the heart of your community
tgl is a ground breaking virtual marketplace for local people, business and communities. It brings together multiple online experiences and evolves them into an integrated social, cultural and economic platform.
tgl introduces a new banking system based on the principle of 'learn-and-earn'. In tgl, you generate a new local currency simply by choosing to do the things you enjoy.
Our unique e-banking and e-commerce systems help you create a new way of living as you exchange and barter skills, goods and services locally.
How to tgl
Find offers and activities in tgl
Add an offer to tgl
Manage your homepage
- tgl has an easy-to-use search engine to allow members to find offers, activities and each other
- build your offers and present them professionally using a full range of digital media tools
- MYtgl gives you your own website and url to create a virtual profile with media tabs
- tgl members can create memberships for their companies and organisations to use tgl as a business
- decide who can access your offers and information using a simple address book system
- display your media posts in the public media libraries and find popular local content
Promote your offers across 3 unique markets
Networks of Interest
Your Local Area
- the tglVILLAGE is a virtual marketplace to discover, share, communicate and trade in diverse new ways
- tglHUBS bring together networks of like-minded people who share interests in the real world
- HUBS aggregate services, contacts, knowledge and purchasing power for common good
- local specialists can apply for a license to develop a HUB Co-op using their existing networks
- by establishing best practice in their HUB, licensees can help to revive the role of the 'Guilds' of old
- highlight your trade/barter offers on your local tglTOWNS map , promoted with a pop-up advert
New systems of Banking, Commerce and Education
Get paid to have fun
Exchange Goods and Services
- tgl's new banking system is based on the principle of 'learn-and-earn'
- the idea is simple, get paid to have fun by locally exchanging skills and services
- by tgl'ing - teaching, giving and learning - you get paid in a local currency called 'L'
- in truth, you generate this new local currency simply by choosing to do the things you enjoy
- all tgl members have on-line accounts in the L Bank with a range of online and txt payment options
- trade, barter and swap within your networks using combinations of £s, local currency, time and skills